Writing a review
Reviews must be at least 30 words in length. To write a helpful review to share with the community, you can consider these points below:
- Why did you purchase the product or engage the service?
- Does the product or service meet your expectations?
- What do you like or dislike about the product or service?
- How can this product or service be improved?
- Do you think the product or service is worth the price?
- Would you recommend the product or service?
Adding photos to your review
Uploading photos will make your review more illustrative to other parents. When taking photos of the product, follow these guidelines:
- Photographing the product against a plain white background would give the best results
- Photograph the product in different angles
- Take images under natural lighting can give a clearer view
- Do not capture other brands’ products in the same shot
- Only original photos are accepted. Do not upload photos that do not belong to you.